domingo, 10 de diciembre de 2017

MAKING DECISIONS


COCO




Coco, the last Disney Pixar film, is one of those films with which falling in love is nothing but easy. Since the very first moment I saw its trailer, I was captivated by its colors and by the story it tells. Miguel is a Mexican common boy who loves music, something apparently normal. However, his family, a traditional shoemaker one, hate music and will not let Miguel become a musician. Miguel would have to fight for his dreams facing many exciting adventures.
Many people could think that it is a film created exclusively for children; nothing could be further from the truth. Coco teach us many important family values that makes us meet ourselves back with our own roots in a very emotional way.
Personally talking, I consider that Coco is one of the most beautiful and teaching films that I have seen recently and I would recommend everybody to watch it almost once in their lives because I know for sure that you will not regret it.

SOME OF MY FAVORITE FILMS AND SERIES










WHAT I HAVE DONE TO IMPROVE MY ENGLISH

This week I have studied and done my homework, I have continued watching "Sons of Anarchy" and I have also watched some interviews on YouTube to one of my favorite music bands, "Oasis".

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

THE LAST ENTRY - Marta Reinaldos Pérez

PERSONAL OPINION  From my personal viewpoint I reckon that the blog is a good idea to improve our writing and  fluency. However, sometimes...