domingo, 10 de diciembre de 2017

LIVE AND LEARN

STUDY ABROAD 

-https://www.studyabroad.com/in-united-states

 -https://www.goabroad.com/study-abroad/search/united-states/study-abroad-1

-https://www.gooverseas.com/study-abroad/united-states-america

Since I was a child, studying in the United States for some time has been one of my biggest dreams. These three links take us to different websites which provide us with information about studying abroad in the States. From my very personal viewpoint, I consider that studying abroad at least for a few months could be very appropriate for people studying some language; I reckon that it could be very beneficial in order to acquire fluency and also to improve our pronunciation. Learning a language in the place where it is spoken has to be undoubtedly amazing and really enriching. Moreover, if English were the chosen language, we could choose between many different places depending on our preferences were we could explore and discover new ways of living, traditions and culture, in summary, something priceless.


WHAT I HAVE DONE TO IMPROVE MY ENGLISH  

This week I have continued watching my favorite TV series and I have also seen many films such as the new Disney Pixar one, "Coco". Last but not least, I have been reading one of my favorite books, "Harry Potter".

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

THE LAST ENTRY - Marta Reinaldos Pérez

PERSONAL OPINION  From my personal viewpoint I reckon that the blog is a good idea to improve our writing and  fluency. However, sometimes...