sábado, 30 de septiembre de 2017

Special friends | Places | Enough money

SPECIAL FRIENDS 

I have had a lot of good friends during my whole life, fortunately. In this case I have chosen the two friends that I know since I was a kid. They have provided me love, understanding and support.


In this fist picture appears my bestfriend, her name is Melania and we are friends since we were 8 years old. We met at school when I started to go to the school canteen, we became friends very quickly as we had a lot in common. It all started then but now we’re still friends. Furthermore we live together since we started the University, we talked a lot about living together since we were at high school, that is what we wanted the most. She has seen my best but also my worst sutuations, we shared a lot of memorable moments, we laugh a lot and when we are together we are both happy even if we are going through a bad moment. Moreover what made our friendship stronger is that we are always there to give support to each other when we need it. I feel very lucky to have a friend like her and I could not imagine my life without her.



In this second picture appears another very import person to me although she is not physically with me anymore. Her name is Damaris and she is Colombian, we met also at school when we were kids. We were together for five or six years until their parents decided to move to Almería. Despite the distance we kept in touch and when we were on holiday we used to meet. However, three years ago she told me that her parents wanted to move to the USA.  In spite of being too far away from each other we talk a lot and, apart from Melania, is the only person who I totally trust. I am looking forward to seeing her, thus we are planning to spend a summer together.  As she lives in the USA and to go there is one of my dreams, I want lo go to visit her.



PLACES I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT 

Travel to different countries is my biggest dream, thus, it is complicated to choose only a few of them. I am going to write about two very different places: Firenze in Italy and New York in the USA


I have been in Firenze 3 years ago and from that moment I knew that I would like to come back  thousand times. I have always had an obsession with Italy since I was a child but when I was there I feel like I would like to stay forever. I especially like its history and how aesthic its buildings look. Furthermore I am learning italian at the University because I consider it as one of the most beautiful languages, and another reason is that I like to spend certain period there.



New York is my city dream, I have never been there but it is what I want the most. I feel attracted about every aspect of NY: the buildings, monuments, parks, shopping centres... and what is more important the language. Speak English fluently has been my dream since I was a child and I consider that there is no a better way to learn a language than to stay in a place in which that language is spoken.





WHAT WOULD I DO IF I HAD ENOUGH MONEY?

Having enough money to do and have whatever we want is everybody's dream, included mine, however, as it is said, money cannot bring us happinnes... but helps a lot.

Fisrt of all what I would do if i had enough money is help my parents to pay off all their debts and and give them a travel all around the world, which is their dream. 
Secondly I would like to help poor people but no by means of associations but by my own. I have heard that when you donate money not all of it is for help who need it, thus to make sure that my money is well spend I prefer to help by myself. 
Finally I would spent a lot of money in what I like, mainly, travel. I'll go to countries like Mexico, Puerto Rico, Brasil... I would like to visit all the countries of South America if it is possible.

All of these things are what I would do if I had enough money, I would help my family, the needy people and I also would spend money in myself.

ELIZABETH QUISHPI CAZ 



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

THE LAST ENTRY - Marta Reinaldos Pérez

PERSONAL OPINION  From my personal viewpoint I reckon that the blog is a good idea to improve our writing and  fluency. However, sometimes...