domingo, 17 de diciembre de 2017

COLOURS

THE MEANING OF COLOURS

http://www.empower-yourself-with-color-psychology.com/meaning-of-colors.html

In my opinion, this article on the meaning of the most popular colours is very interesting. It gives us the opportunity to know their optimistic and pessimistic meaning very directly, without having to waste our time reading a story of 300 words. All in all, it is worth reading.


COLOUR DOMINATING THE SCENE 




"The Starry Night" by Van Gogh  is one of my favorite paintings ever. I consider that in this specific painting colour undoubtedly dominates the scene. The sky, painted with different blue, white and yellow tonalities attract anyone´s attention by only taking a superficial look. After admiring it by a few minutes, we finally kept trapped by all the different colours which invade this painting, making clear that  there is nothing better than looking at the sky.

WHAT I HAVE DONE TO IMPROVE MY ENGLISH 

This week I have continued watching my favorite TV series and listening to American and English music all the time.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

THE LAST ENTRY - Marta Reinaldos Pérez

PERSONAL OPINION  From my personal viewpoint I reckon that the blog is a good idea to improve our writing and  fluency. However, sometimes...