lunes, 30 de octubre de 2017

CONNECTIONS



Dear Georgina

It has been a while since the last letter and many things have happened. As you know I always loved English, so now I’m studying it at the university. I remember when you told me that I have to study it because I was quite good at it, well now I am officially studying it. 

To be honest, at first I wasn’t quite sure about it, but now I like this degree. I’m learning so much not only about English as a language but also about the English culture. You know that I always loved learning about different cultures so I’m happy about it. 
Moreover, now I’m in more contact with the language, even when I’m not in the university, therefore, I’m watching films and series and listen to music in English even more than I used to. 

Furthermore, I’m getting used to read more in English, so that’s another way in which I’m learning so much English. 

This is like a little summary about what has happened, what about you? I’m looking forward to hearing news about you. 

Take care 
Ana


HOW TO WRITE CORRECT LETTERS

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/standard/english/lit_form/letter/revision/1/
https://www.englishgrammar.org/letter-writing/
http://library.bcu.ac.uk/learner/writingguides/1.06.htm

This week I started to watch Alfie. I have to write an essay about this film. Thus I think I am going learn some vocabulary from this film.

Ana Karen Rojas Cuéllar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

THE LAST ENTRY - Marta Reinaldos Pérez

PERSONAL OPINION  From my personal viewpoint I reckon that the blog is a good idea to improve our writing and  fluency. However, sometimes...