jueves, 2 de noviembre de 2017

SUCCESFUL BUSINESS

SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS

A business can be defined as an organization that sells goods or services but, what do we consider a successful business?

Most people relate a successful business with a huge company but it is not totally correct. There are many small businesses that start growing until they turn into huge and international companies such as for example Zara, which started as a little store in Galicia and nowadays is part of Inditex, one of the most important businesses in the world. From my very personal view point, a successful business is the one that works hard in order to improve day by day, the one that does not give up even though it has achieved its principal objective.  


First Zara store in Galicia.











                 Inditex Group nowadays.











Therefore, a successful business has to take into account  people´s needs and likes in order to satisfy them and create good opinions and, above all, loyal customers. All in all, if a company follows these advice, it has many possibilities to become a successful and important one.    

BEST 5 THINGS TO TAKE INTO ACCOUNT

1.Be fearless
2.Having the right attitude
3.The importance of family
4.Understand finance
5.Grow as a leader

This is my personal selection. On the one hand, my first three choices  are psychological and also emotional. I consider that being emotionally healthy is crucial because it will help us to be persuasive and to fight for what we really want. In contrast, if we are depressed or emotionally blocked we will never be able to success properly. On the other hand, my last two choices are related to knowledge and strategy, which are two important factors providing we want to be successful. If we have a broad knowledge and we are certain of ourselves, nothing will stop us from succeeding. 


WHAT I HAVE DONE TO IMPROVE MY ENGLISH 

As every week, I have done my homework and studied and I have also continued with the reading of "Game of Thrones". Last but not least, I have been listening to American and English music all the time and I have watched the whole new season of "Stranger Things".
       

                            

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

THE LAST ENTRY - Marta Reinaldos Pérez

PERSONAL OPINION  From my personal viewpoint I reckon that the blog is a good idea to improve our writing and  fluency. However, sometimes...