lunes, 30 de octubre de 2017

CONNECTIONS


 135,North Avenue
Atlanta, Georgi 
October 30, 2017




Dear Damaris

As you know English has been my favourite thing in the world since we were children. Do you remember all those times that I told you about living in the United States or how much I wished to be a bilingual person? I guess that you achieved my dreams before, now you are living in the USA and you speak English very fluently,

As for me, I am also learning as much English than I can, that is the reason why I decided to study English Philology at the University, it was always my passion and I was sure about that choice.
However, I do not only learn English at the Univeristy, I try to be in contact with the language at  every moment.

One of my favourite things to do in order to learn English and improve my pronuciation is to watch tv series such as Friends, Skins, My mad fat diary and How to get away with a murder that are my favourite programs. Besides I try to talk with native English speakers, for instance, I have been talking with an american girl that I met in Murcia.

I'm looking forward to hearing about how excited is your life in the USA


                                                                                                                                                       Love,
                                                                                                                                                 Elizabeth





HOW TO WRITE CORRECT LETTERS

-https://letterpile.com/correspondence/Examples-of-how-to-write-informal-letters-in-English-  Personal
-https://www.usingenglish.com/resources/letter-writing.php
-https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/writing-help/how-to-lay-out-a-letter

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

THE LAST ENTRY - Marta Reinaldos Pérez

PERSONAL OPINION  From my personal viewpoint I reckon that the blog is a good idea to improve our writing and  fluency. However, sometimes...