domingo, 24 de septiembre de 2017

How I improve my writing

Writing is a very complex task in English and how to improve in this area is a fundamental goal for us as future English philologists. I consider that writing is complicated because as we are Spanish native speakers, we tend to write in English as we would do in Spanish and this is not how it works. English is very different language from Spanish and we cannot do it in the same way.

I try to improve my writing in different ways. I read a lot in English, what makes me learn a lot of vocabulary and grammatical structures but what helps me the most is to write the songs’ lyrics that I like, in that way I learn how to write certain words that I have never written before.

Writing has been the most difficult aspect about learning English for me, I used to make a lot of  grammatical mistakes and my teacher gave me the advices that I have mention before to solve my weakness at English.

Elizabeth Quishpì Caz

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

THE LAST ENTRY - Marta Reinaldos Pérez

PERSONAL OPINION  From my personal viewpoint I reckon that the blog is a good idea to improve our writing and  fluency. However, sometimes...