jueves, 21 de diciembre de 2017

THE FASHION SHOW

THE FASHION SHOW

These are my essensial for the last moth regarding clothes.





Military boots are my favourite shoes right now. These are perfect for this time of the year, I do not feel cold and they are aesthetically beautiful and they combine with any clothes. 








This is my second essential, a red jersey, it is perfect for this time of the year, Christmas. Besides red suits everybody very well and you can combine it with almost any clothes. Furthermore, it is very elegant.










This week I have listen a lot of music, in English of course.

Elizabeth Quishpi Caz








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

THE LAST ENTRY - Marta Reinaldos Pérez

PERSONAL OPINION  From my personal viewpoint I reckon that the blog is a good idea to improve our writing and  fluency. However, sometimes...