domingo, 26 de noviembre de 2017

URBAN LIVING

MY FAVORITE PLACE TO LIVE 



Living in Los Angeles has been my dream since I was a child. LA is a wonderful and beautiful city with many opportunities and things to do and I reckon that it would be my perfect place to live in the future. Trying to imagine myself at the age of 50 is kind of difficult but I consider that living in Los Angeles would be amazing because there are many relaxing places such as the marvelous beaches -Malibu, Santa Monica, Venice- and lots of entertaining places too such as the Walk of Fame, the Griffith Observatory or the different movie studios. Moreover, I would love to work as an English teacher in LA and also have my own house in Malibu where my family and I could enjoy of the beauty and facilities offered by California. All in all, my life there would be based in relaxing and enjoying life to the full.

OTHER FAVORITE PLACES 




Santorini, Greece. The perfect place to live a relaxing and peaceful life.











Honolulu, Hawaii. A piece of paradise created to live a fascinating and extraordinary life.












WHAT I HAVE DONE TO IMPROVE MY ENGLISH

As every week, I have studied and done my English homework. Furthermore, I have continued watching "Sons of Anarchy" in its original version and last but not least, I have been listening to American and English music every single day.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

THE LAST ENTRY - Marta Reinaldos Pérez

PERSONAL OPINION  From my personal viewpoint I reckon that the blog is a good idea to improve our writing and  fluency. However, sometimes...