lunes, 13 de noviembre de 2017

FUNNY INVENTIONS

FUNNY INVENTIONS

Nowadays seems like everything has bee invented and we use it in our daily life. However many things have been invented but no one knows about them. I chose this invention because I actually find it quite useful.


This invention is an umbrella that protects dogs from rain or the sun. I think that it useful because you can walk you dog whenever you want, no matter if it is raining. It is a great idea for puppies, because they also need to be protected. The umbrella is part of the leash and does not seem big, thus it is quite easy t open and close it.  



















Nevertheless, related to umbrellas, I found this one which is not useful at all. Even though the idea of a full umbrella is good, the ejection is not, I think this umbrella is too big to carry. Furthermore, it would be so uncomfortable to open it and use it on places with a lot of people. I do not think it is practical.


This week, I have not done anything different to improve my English. I keep listening to music and watching series. I really enjoy doing these two things and I think it really helps me.  



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

THE LAST ENTRY - Marta Reinaldos Pérez

PERSONAL OPINION  From my personal viewpoint I reckon that the blog is a good idea to improve our writing and  fluency. However, sometimes...