domingo, 12 de noviembre de 2017

FUNNY INVENTIONS

FUNNY INVENTIONS

Life is evolving and so are inventions. In the last few decades there has been a "boom" of useless inventions which have caused laughs and jeers but, are these inventions so ridiculous?


 In this case, I have chosen these two pictures of these special  inventions. Firstly, we can see a very strange bib which is used to eat noodles or spaghetti without introducing our hair into them. Moreover, I reckon that it must be very useful for people with long hair as I am because when I am trying to enjoy of a delicious bowl of noodles my hair is always on my face. All in all, I consider this invention very useful and it should be available in some shops.




Another invention related to food is this one. It is a small fan which is used to cool our noodles and spaghetti preventing us from burning our tongues. Even though at first it may seem as a nonsense invention, if we think about it, it could be very helpful in some occasions, letting us enjoy of our meal without impediment.






WHAT I HAVE DONE TO IMPROVE MY ENGLISH 

As every week I have studied English and I have made my homework. Furthermore, I have started a new American TV series which is called "Sons of Anarchy" and I have continued watching "The Originals", both of them in their original version with English subtitles. Last but not least I have been listening to American and English music every single day, something that I believe that helps me a lot.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

THE LAST ENTRY - Marta Reinaldos Pérez

PERSONAL OPINION  From my personal viewpoint I reckon that the blog is a good idea to improve our writing and  fluency. However, sometimes...