sábado, 21 de octubre de 2017

Worst work



WORST WORK

For me the worst job would be anyone in wich I couldn't be in touch with other people, for example when I decided what I was to study I was awarness of the works that I could each degree. I wanted to study Biochemestry but then I tought that I didn't want to work in laboratory research because I would be aislated and I would feel alone. I like to work with people, to interact with other personalities and learn new things.
Thus, being aisolated in a room working on my own, not having anyone to talik with  would be the worst work for me. Besides I would like to work at big places and I cannot be in small place such as a laboratory.



WORK CONDITIONS BEFORE 

When my grandparents worked they had to deal with very complicated conditions, they used to work unlimited hours per day, they did not have anything like social security and their salary was ery low, it was only enough for food and for mantein their house. My grandparents worked to survive not to be rich, they could not save any money or buy big things, the money that they gain with their work was not enough.
I do no see any pros at the conditions of my grandparent's time, were terrible conditions and they used to work like slaves. Conditions got better over time and my granparents are very happy about it, they do not want what they hae suffer for us.



WHAT I HAVE DONE THIS WEEK

I have read a book in English for Lengua Inlgesa III and I have watched a film for Identidad Cultural. Besides I have listened music everyday, in English of course.


                                                                                               

                                                                                                Elizabeth Quishpi Caz

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

THE LAST ENTRY - Marta Reinaldos Pérez

PERSONAL OPINION  From my personal viewpoint I reckon that the blog is a good idea to improve our writing and  fluency. However, sometimes...