domingo, 22 de octubre de 2017

WORST JOB

MY WORST JOB

When I was a child of about three years old, I discovered school and I started loving it. Since that moment, my vocation has been teaching and sharing with others what my real passion is: English.

Due to this fact my worst job would be one in which I could not communicate with other people, for example, working in an isolated office surrounded only by a computer or working at home because I know for sure that I would be the whole day thinking about my personal problems and not focusing on what I really have to do.


Moreover, I have always thought that we have to work in something that we really love and have vocation for, even though sometimes it is very difficult and complicated. However, I think that we need to consider this as an objective in our lives, this is, although it can seem impossible we have to fight for what we really want, otherwise we would be wasting our time doing something that we hate.

All in all, I consider that finding our true vocational job is a need. If we find our perfect job we will be happy and believe me, that is one of the most important things in life.


WORKING CONDITIONS IN THE PAST

My grandparents have told us many times how life (in all aspects) has changed since they were young and my family and I have reflected many times about it.

In the past, my grandparents started working when they were children to bring money home, not to afford some whims or save it as we do nowadays. Likewise, life was very difficult at that time and they needed to eat so that was the first aim of working being children of eight years old. Nevertheless I think that working so young should be forbidden because there is time for everything so we need to enjoy of every single stage of life.

In addition, the working conditions in the past were terrible; workers had almost no rights, only obligations like working for more than eight hours or not having any break to eat. I consider that there are no pros in this situation because they were obligated to be adults when they were only children.

To sum up, working conditions in the past were very hard and as I see it there are no pros but many cons to bear in mind.


WHAT I HAVE DONE TO IMPROVE MY ENGLISH

Apart from studying, this week I re-watched "Billy Elliot", I have also read  a book called "A Love for Life" and as a huge fan of TV series I started a new American one which is called "Riverdale".









No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

THE LAST ENTRY - Marta Reinaldos Pérez

PERSONAL OPINION  From my personal viewpoint I reckon that the blog is a good idea to improve our writing and  fluency. However, sometimes...