domingo, 22 de octubre de 2017

WORST JOB

Since I was little, I have always wanted to have a work in which I could travel or at least one that involves going to another places from time to time.Since I was little, I have always wanted to have a work in which I could travel or at least one that involves going to another places from time to time.



Thus, taking into account the previous fact, my worst job would be one in which I had to stay in the same place. I do not want my job to be a routine. I want to work with people and learn new thing from them as well. That is why I am always told that being a teacher would a good job for me because they work in different places when they do no have a permanent job. However I do not want to be a teacher. I cannot see myself working as teacher. I have not thought about what I want work in, but I wish I could travel doing what I like. Morever, I do not want my job to be become boring and monotonous. I do no want to lose the enthusiasm and passion for y job even though I work on it for many years. I think that it would be one of the worst thing that could happen.

WORK CONDITIONS BEFORE

When my grandparents worked, they had it very difficult. They started to work when they were very young thus, they had to leave school in order to help their parents to bring some money to the household. Their salaries were very low. It was enough for surviving, but it was not possible to save money for another things. Furthermore, they worked so many hours, one of my grandparents worked in the field, thus there were not a established timetable. Their conditions were very peccary, they did not have any type of insurances or bonus pay for their holidays. It was quite hard back then but they had to do it to prosper and for their children to have a better life.




WHAT I HAVE DONE THIS WEEK

I finished reading the book for Lengua Inglesa III and kept watching Narcos. Moreover, I listened to new music I discovered on Spotify. 




Ana Karen Rojas Cuéllar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

THE LAST ENTRY - Marta Reinaldos Pérez

PERSONAL OPINION  From my personal viewpoint I reckon that the blog is a good idea to improve our writing and  fluency. However, sometimes...