martes, 24 de octubre de 2017

WORST JOB

WORST JOB- MARINA TORTOSA FREIXINOS



We usually think about our dream job and all that surround it: a competitive salary, friendly staff, a pleasant working environment and a tolerant boss, but how about our worst job?

I think my worst job would be something related to shops or supermarkets. The first reason would be the fact that you have to work so many hours a day and most of the time standing and it requires a constant energy.  Besides, in this kind of works you usually are exploited and the worst thing is you have an irregular or low salary. Finally, what you are doing it’s not a challenging but something with a routine and boring.














In my grandparents’ job all was different.  They had to work around 10 hours a day and that was normal.  In my grandmother’s case, she had to spend all the day in her job because she worked as a dressmaker in a very big factory and she lived far from there so during the week she  went around 7 o’clock in the morning at the factory and went back home around 8 o’clock at night.
For that time, the salary wasn’t balanced or fair but you just had to be content with it and especially if you were a woman.



I think this epoch was so unfair for women and thanks to the labour of millions of women nowadays we can enjoy lots of rights in the work environment.


  • IMPROVE MY ENGLISH

During this week I have been going on with the TV serie that I have started to see weeks ago and I have gone to a well-known erasmus pub in the city centre and I have met new english people with which I practised my English. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

THE LAST ENTRY - Marta Reinaldos Pérez

PERSONAL OPINION  From my personal viewpoint I reckon that the blog is a good idea to improve our writing and  fluency. However, sometimes...