viernes, 22 de septiembre de 2017

How I improve my writing




Writing is very important because it is something that last for a long time, whatever you write stays there, thus you should be very careful with it and try to write properly. It is a beautiful way to express yourself and I would like to do it well.

Before starting university, I thought that writing was quite easy, however when I entered in the English Philology degree I changed my mind. Writing is very difficult. Having a good writing skill requires a lot of time and practice in order to improve it.

So as to get better on writing, there are many ways to do it, nevertheless, being honest I do not do much to improve my writing because I actually I do not know well what to do, but I do know that I should do more. However I have to mention that I read some articles in English, and I used to read more in English back in high school. FurthermoreI have to mention that out of curiosity, a few weeks ago I started a book, called ‘Kafka on the shore’ thus I think this might help me in the process of improving my writing because I will learn vocabulary and grammar structures which I can use in my future redactions. Another thing that I think that helps is watching TV series in English with subtitles. This is the method I use the most because I find it more enjoyable. This is is basically everything I do to improve my writing and my English in general.

To sum up, I know that writing is important so I need to do more thing to improve it. I want to express myself writing in the best way possible so I have to practice a lot because eventually, I’m sure it will get better, it is a matter of time.

Ana Karen Rojas Cuéllar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

THE LAST ENTRY - Marta Reinaldos Pérez

PERSONAL OPINION  From my personal viewpoint I reckon that the blog is a good idea to improve our writing and  fluency. However, sometimes...