sábado, 30 de septiembre de 2017

Special friends + Places + Enough money







SPECIAL FRIENDS

The pictures I have chosen are very special because I consider that these friends are like sisters to me. Having them as friends is undoubtedly one of the most important and beautiful things in my life.

In the first picture I appear next to one of my best friends, Ana. It was taken in Lorca one year ago, on a very special day that I will remember forever.
Ana is very special; I first met her in a party five years ago and since then we have been together, sharing beautiful and crazy moments. She is a very impulsive, creative and funny person that hates routine and tries to make every single moment count and that is why I love going out with her. Furthermore Ana is always there to help me, no matter what time of the day is, she phones me and we can be talking for hours.

 In the second picture, I appear next to another of my best friends, Isa. We first met in high school six years ago and even though that at the beginning we were not very good friends, now we are inseparables. She is a kind, funny and supportive person and I am very glad to have her in my life because she helps me a lot to avoid my pessimism.

 All in all, they are very different from each other but they are both wonderful people and I am very lucky to have them in my life. 


FAVORITE PLACES

In these two beautiful pictures we can see my favorite places to visit. Nevertheless, my biggest dream is to catch a plane and travel around the world to every single country in order to discover, learn and enjoy.

NEW YORK









                                                                       

First of all, my dream since I was a child has been visiting the United States of America. Since I discover my passion for English, I started searching information about the places where it was spoken and then the States appeared and my obsession started. 
 I would love to visit the fifty states because I consider that they are all beautiful and very different from one another. However, if I had to chose two of them now they would be New York and California, concretely the city of Los Angeles.

 New York and its views, museums, crowded streets, the Empire State Building, Central Park...every single corner of this huge city has to be amazing. I am really interested in history and I consider that this city is a very enriching destination which can also help us to improve our fluency as English students/lovers.
Secondly, visiting Los Angeles has been in my mind since my father taught me to love the world of cinema. When I was about five years old, I started discovering Hollywood, The Walk of Fame and the different movie studios in the city and I completely fell in love with it. And what about the beaches? Malibu, Santa Monica.. they have to be beautiful and perfect to spend the whole day enjoying of the view. 

MALIBU BEACH

 I am totally convinced that one day my dream will come true and in that moment I will be for sure the happiest person on earth.


WHAT YOU WOULD DO IF YOU HAD ENOUGH MONEY?

Being able to buy whatever we want is one of the most popular human dreams. However and as we all know, money does not mean happiness but we have to admit that it can be very helpful.

 In the hypothetical situation of me being rich, in the first place I would help my family by solving any kind of economic debt that they could have. Secondly, my family, friends and I would travel around the world to discover new places, cultures, languages and people.
Investing part of my money in some different Cancer and Alzheimer associations is one idea that I would also develop in order to help people who is sadly suffering these horrible diseases day after day. Last but not least, I would love to fulfill my family´s dream which consists in buying a big house on the beach to spend time together and share wonderful moments that will never be forgotten.



Marta Reinaldos Pérez.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

THE LAST ENTRY - Marta Reinaldos Pérez

PERSONAL OPINION  From my personal viewpoint I reckon that the blog is a good idea to improve our writing and  fluency. However, sometimes...