sábado, 4 de noviembre de 2017

SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS


SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS 



From my point of view, a succesful business is the one that had to start from zero and then little by grow up until become a very big company. For instance IKEA was founded by Igfvar Kamprad, he started his company at the age of 17 and he began selling matchboxes that he delivered by his own on his bike. This was a success and he realized that he could earn a lot of benefits, then 5 years later he began to sell furnitures. In 1951 they made th first catalogue with their initial products.



Nowadays, IKEA is one of the most important companies all around the world and his founder one of the richest people, We can find an IKEA store almost in every country. In my city Murcia there is one store and whenever I go it is full of people that are looking something for buy. It is just amazing how such a big company had that humble beggining. And, as I said before, that is the key point on being successfulin business.





Choose the best 5 things to take into account for a successful business and justify your answer.

Be Fearless: If you feel fear in this industry and you dont try or risk it is cent per cent sure that you will not success.
Understand Finance: Many people without knowledge about economy could form a enterprise and have success, however I consider that it is an important requierement in this world.
Grow as a leader: Knowing how to work with people and how to be a leader is one of the most important aspects in this community.
Showing Gratitude: Despite being successful if you do not show gratitute and modesty you it let it go to your head and it could bring you problems.
Staying healthy: Health is the most important thing in our lifes and you do not have to place your work over yuor health.


WHAT I HAVE DONE THIS WEEK
This week I have been watching my favourite TV show, Friends, in English without subtitles, I have watched it a lot of times, in Spanish, in English with subtitles but this time I wanted to watch it without any help and this is the very first time that I do so. I understood almost everything and I am very happy about it.


Elizabeth Quishpi Caz

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

THE LAST ENTRY - Marta Reinaldos Pérez

PERSONAL OPINION  From my personal viewpoint I reckon that the blog is a good idea to improve our writing and  fluency. However, sometimes...