domingo, 12 de noviembre de 2017

FUNNY INVENTIONS

Lately, as almost everything is invented, people are inventing kind of useless or funny things, such as the next I am going to show.



This is what I call funny, I mean it is something cute to see a baby with some mops added to his body. At first it seemed unuseful to me but thinkng about it I realized that the main goal of this body with the mops is not clean the house or something like this but to avoid get dirty while he is crawling. Seeing it that way it will be probably useful for babies that are beggining to crawl.






In this case we have kind of hat that protects babies for getting water in their eyes while the are having a shower. In the picture it seems like it is stupid but thinking about it it is not and I could say thatthis is useful because I had shower a baby and it is complicated not to wet their
faces.











WHAT I HAVE DONE THIS WEEK 

I consider that I always do the same but music and tv series are my absolutely passion. I am always listening to music, I do not exaggerate when I say that I listen music always, when I am going to the University, when I am cooking, when I am cleaning my room or when I am having a shower.  And I normally listen more music in English than in Spanish, thus it help me a lot to improve my English.
Moreover I see a lot of series but this week I have been focused on one, Stranger things, I always see them in English and with subtitles in English too.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

THE LAST ENTRY - Marta Reinaldos Pérez

PERSONAL OPINION  From my personal viewpoint I reckon that the blog is a good idea to improve our writing and  fluency. However, sometimes...