miércoles, 20 de septiembre de 2017

How I improve my writing

To start with and as an English Philology student, I would like to highlight that writing is in my opinion one of the most difficult skills in English. However, that does not mean that it is not beautiful and very important in order to improve our fluency.

Writing has been present in my life since I discovered that English was my vocation thirteen years ago. From my personal view point, I have to say that it is a skill that requires time and hard work providing we want to enhance it. Moreover, I reckon that writing is difficult because sometimes we do not know how to express what is in our minds using the most appropriate vocabulary and grammatical constructions.

Therefore, I do many different things to improve my writing. Firstly, I read books and articles in English because I really think that it enriches our vocabulary in a way that we cannot even imagine. Secondly, I try to do as many vocabulary and grammar exercises as possible from the Internet or from some books that I have at home. Last but not least, at the end of the day I take a piece of paper and a pen and I write in English everything that I have been doing during the day, including all my thoughts and feelings; I consider that it is really helpful.

All in all, writing is one of the best ways to learn English and if we practice at least for an hour a day we will enjoy of amazing results and will be very proud of our personal progress.


Marta Reinaldos Pérez.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

THE LAST ENTRY - Marta Reinaldos Pérez

PERSONAL OPINION  From my personal viewpoint I reckon that the blog is a good idea to improve our writing and  fluency. However, sometimes...