domingo, 3 de diciembre de 2017

URBAN LIVING


Living in the New York City at the age of 50 would be a very different task, because of the hustle and bustle thing that is present in big cities like this one. New York is a very populated city and visited by a very huge amount of tourists each day. Thus, If it is peace what you’re looking for, New York is not your place. Maybe that is the main reason why people who used to live in big cities move to suburbs when they grow older. I could not imagine myself living in such a big city when I became older. From my point of view, big cities like this are for people full of energy that can handle the stress that this lifestyle provides.



In Venice you will not be bothered by car noises










In London, as it is the capitol of the UK and a very important city, it will be easy to go concerts.











In Milan, as it is the fashion city, you could be updated to fashion trends
















This week I have watched a lot of chapters of my favourite TV show “Friends” in English with subtitles in English too. I have also started to read a new book in English called “Beautiful Disaster”




Elizabeth Quishpi Caz 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

THE LAST ENTRY - Marta Reinaldos Pérez

PERSONAL OPINION  From my personal viewpoint I reckon that the blog is a good idea to improve our writing and  fluency. However, sometimes...