sábado, 2 de diciembre de 2017

Urban living

URBAN LIVING- Marina Tortosa Freixinós


I couldn’t imagine my life without spending my summer holidays in La Manga. It’s a wonderful place located in the southeast coast of Spain and it belongs to the Region of Murcia.
In this amazing place you can also find an extraordinary peculiarity, because no matter what direction you look at, you are always going to see one of both seas that compose it: on one side is the Mediterranean Sea and on the other the Mar Menor.
Unfortunately, there’s no necessity to wait fifty years to see how it is changing. Due to the fact that we aren’t taking care with the nature and the environment, the beaches and the water in general is being polluted increasingly. Moreover, the melting of ice shards and the increasing of the water’s level could produce in the not too distant future that some parts of this place will be submerged.

Because all of these reasons, if we don’t start to propose solutions, we will be regretting it in few years.





Other places where I would like to live would be Honolulu, New York or Madrid.

Madrid is a good place to live because combines at the same time all kinds of culture and modernity.

On the other hand, it would be wonderful to me to life in a place like New York, because it’s a city that impresses you in all the senses and there you can find all the greatest spectacles of the world.


Finally, living in Honolulu could give me the peace or relax that we all need in some moment of our live.




These last weeks I have been improving my English listening new songs in youtube. One of my favourite ones is the version of the song "Perfect"between Ed Sheeran and Beyonce.











No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

THE LAST ENTRY - Marta Reinaldos Pérez

PERSONAL OPINION  From my personal viewpoint I reckon that the blog is a good idea to improve our writing and  fluency. However, sometimes...