domingo, 1 de octubre de 2017

Secial friends | Places | Money



In this first pic I am with one of my best friends, her name is Melania, She is from Bolivia, like me. I have know her for over 8 years, She is the first person I met when I moved to Hellín. We became very close so quick. Even though she is older than me we get along so well. We are like sisters. Melani is an outgoing and very funny person thus every moment I spend with her is amazing. When it comes to personality, we are quite different but I think that is the reason why we are friends, we complement each other.
Furthermore our friendship is very special because we do not spend much time together as we used to, but we are still really close and I can count on her whenever I need her. She is very special to me.






In this second picture I appear with my friend Lisvet. She is from Ecuador. We first met in high school through a friend 7 years ago. At first we did not talk too much because she was close to that friend of mine, but as time passed we became closer till now. We do not talk too much, however every time I see her, I have a great time because we have many things in common to talk about. In terms of personality, we are really similar. She is quite shy when she first meets someone, but as soon as she gets to know them she is really nice. She is special to me because we can meet whenever we want after a log time no seeing eachother and our friendship is still the same. I really appreciate her.





It is quite complicated to choose places where I would like to go because one of my dreams is travel around the world thus I want to go to many places, but if I had to choose, I woud choose three places which are England, Egypt and Japan.


I would love to visit every place in England, but London is the city that I have always wanted to go. I love evertything about London. It is a very multicultural city and it makes London very special and beaitful. Furthermore buildings and landmarks are awesome as well. I hope someday I can to go this city.







.

The second place is the capital of Egypt, Cairo. I have been always interested in Epyptian civilization thus this is the main reason of why I want to go there. I would love to visit the pyramids. Moreover Egypt is surrounded by desserts and it is amazing because I also want to go there. I think that this country, in general,  is a very interesting place.

















The last place I would like to visit is Japan, at first there was no special reason of why I wanted to go, but now that I am more in touch with Asian culture, I find Japan a very beautiful and interesting place. The two main places I want to go are Tokyo and Hokkaido. As we all know Tokyo is the capital of Japan and it is a very populated city, however there are many beautiful places to see. Hokkaido is the second largest island with amazing landscapes that seem from a film. Moreover you can see the beautiful cherry blossom, during that time these places seem magic.


Finally, if I had enough money, I would definitely buy my parents a house in Bolivia, that is something I have always wanted. Even though they are here, I know they want to come back to there, so I would make their dream of having their own house there come true. I would travel around the world as well, it is my dream thus if I had enough money I could do it. And of course I would donate to charities and organization who investigates illnesses such as cancer as well. I am an animal lover so I would also donate to shelters that helps stray dogs and cats. Last but not least, I would spend money on me and my loved ones.

Ana Karen Rojas Cuéllar




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

THE LAST ENTRY - Marta Reinaldos Pérez

PERSONAL OPINION  From my personal viewpoint I reckon that the blog is a good idea to improve our writing and  fluency. However, sometimes...