sábado, 7 de octubre de 2017

Public Eye

BEING IN THE PUBLIC EYE

Would you like to be famous? I have been asked about it almost a thousand times. Being in the public eye, as many things in life, has its own advantages and of course its disadvantages. Consequently, it is a need to take them into account providing that we are interested in fame.




From my very personal view point, I undoubtedly prefer not being in the public eye. As normal people, we do not appreciate privacy but in fact it is essential because we do not sell our life for money. In contrast, celebrities do sell their personal affairs to the media in order to become more and more popular and to earn huge quantities of money which, at the end, can be very harmful. Another advantage of not being in the public eye is that we can live comfortably and do many things without any worries such as going out with our family and friends.


Nevertheless the advantages of being famous are also remarkable. I really think that as humans we have dreamt or imagined at least once about how our life would change in the hypothetical situation of us being famous. However, I have to say that what I envy the most of their exclusive lives is traveling around the world discovering new cultures and also their influence on other people, which I think that can be very helpful. Being honest I would love to live as a famous person for some time to see how it really is.

To sum up and as I have mentioned before, I would like to be a famous person as a short period experience but I would never change how my life is now.

MY PERSONAL LIFE NOT BEING IN THE PUBLIC EYE 

I have chosen this picture because I reckon that it reflects perfectly how my life as an anonymous person is. I appear next to my friends in a very special day were I enjoyed and had a good time without any worries of being spied or photographed with no consent.

 From my very personal viewpoint I consider that we do not appreciate what we have until we lose it and privacy is one of those things that we do not appreciate as it deserves. Moreover nowadays we are obsessed with technologies and social networks, and that fact can be decisive so we need to be careful if we want to remain the same.
All in all, I reckon that it is a need for us to accept ourselves and our life in the best way possible in order to live better.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

THE LAST ENTRY - Marta Reinaldos Pérez

PERSONAL OPINION  From my personal viewpoint I reckon that the blog is a good idea to improve our writing and  fluency. However, sometimes...