domingo, 8 de octubre de 2017

PUBLIC EYE


Everone has always thouhgt about a life in which you have the attention of millions of people, however, has anyone thought about what would you do with the the attention given?


Being in the public eye would suppose attract attention of a group of people. If I were that person, I would try to focus all that attention in things to help. Media is such a powerful tool to raise awareness about the social issues, thus, being in the public eye is a great way to try to help on campaigns for poor people, animal shelters and make people aware about the environment problems as well. 









There are many ways in which I would help, apart from donating money to these charities. It is important to donate if you can, but it is also important to spread about the work of all these organisations in order to get as much as possible people to join or to help this work.










However, being in the public also means no privacy, this could be a problem, but I think that all you can do to help reward the negative effects of public attention.  
To sum up, I think that it has more good than negative things and the help you can bing to everyone is a good motivation to do it.



MY PERSONAL LIFE NOT BEING IN THE PUBLIC EYE


On the contrary, not being followed by people with a camera is great too. It is a different lifestyle in which you can decide what people can see of your daily life.
Being an anonymous person allows you to do many things. You can go wherever you want with your family and friends and no one will disturb you or take photos of you without your consent.
You do not have to worry about what strangers will think or say about you. It is a very different life,  but it is as good as being a famous person. 
I really enjoy my life as an anonymous person. I would not like having people following me just to take pictures or ask about my personal life. 




















Ana Karen Rojas Cuéllar





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

THE LAST ENTRY - Marta Reinaldos Pérez

PERSONAL OPINION  From my personal viewpoint I reckon that the blog is a good idea to improve our writing and  fluency. However, sometimes...